lunes, 23 de septiembre de 2019

blog 3 (enlgish 4)




Well in me day to day I watch a lot of videos in YouTube or Netflix principally about series, and for write this blog the series that I choose is Atypical, this series was produced for Seth Gordon and the first episode was emitted in 11 august of 2017 , consist of two season and every season have of 8 to 10 episodes , the  duration of the episodes is around of 45 minutes . I like the different personality of the all character in the series, each character is unique but I prefer the principal character because for me it’s the most relevant for the history. Someone of them:

- Elsa Gardner: the mom of the protagonist (Sam)
- Doug Gardner: the dad of the protagonist (Sam)
- Casey Gardner: the older sister of Sam
- Sam Gardner: the protagonist, his have autism
- Julia Sasaki: the therapist of Sam

The history summary, one student in high school was diagnosed with autism around the 4 years of age, and he and his family try to learn and life with this load for them, during the history appear different  events than complicated more the thing for Sam  in his way of self-improvement.
I like this series because in the episodes show me the personality and also the mentality of one person with autism and this have a great importance because I think this theme it is not given the relevance still in these times.

4 comentarios: