lunes, 9 de septiembre de 2019

blog 2 (English 4)


Well i prefer write about my best holiday or the most important for me, because I never went to a concert principally because I don’t like a place with a lot of people, that causes me much nervous and stress , and also don’t interesting me the different singer of the actuality.
I remember one holiday in my childhood when I went with my parent and my sister to countryside that was in the summer of 2005 and this place was propriety of a cousin of my dad, I can remember this place is a really big area where the parent of my dad they planted different vegetables for example: tomatoes, potatoes and carrots, among others and also some fruit tree like: apple tree and plum tree.
In this place I can see the different activities to make in a farm and also I see some animal in the farm, I remember that I liked to feed the pigs and the chickens, and whit my dad we ride in a horse but without saddle and this was a bit painful.  
I remember this holiday as a good experience for me because that was the first time than I went to farm and also when I met the parent of my dad this is was very important for me. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario