lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2019

blog 1 (English 4)


Well one of my favorite country that would be Japan, this country in your flag that contain the picture of a sun in red color, and in this country I like to visit in a nearby future, because I am really interesting in their culture and also the custom. One of the things that I know about japan is the way of being of the people Japanese is than they are so respectful with the other, and in specific with the ancient people and for me this is a very good characteristic, other aspect that I know is the meticulous organization in the all aspect in their life. for example exist one method about the of continuous improvement called gemba kaizen and into this system also exist the program of the 5S , compound of : seiri ,seiton,seiso,seiketsu and shitsuke  in English that is : classification ,order ,clean, normalization. This system is an important tool for me but in the future because in a chemical industry   the team work is fundamental and this is a help for a well job.
 In japan I like to visit the places whit sakura tree in my prefers when this flowered, the flower this tree is so beautiful and they leave the ground pink color and also I like to visit the different Buddhists temples.

I considering japan like a good place for visit but I don’t like study or work here because labor system and also the educational system of japan it’s so strict and rigorous and this don’t like me, mainly for the loud over me and also the stress.  


1 comentario:

  1. Japan is my second country in my "to visit list" haha. And the sakura pic looks great. But I follow a YouTube Channel named "Japon con Jamon" and they say it's so full of people when the cherry blossom.

    ResponderBorrar