domingo, 28 de julio de 2019

Blog 8


In this post I talk about my subject that enjoyed in this semester, this is “Organic Chemistry II”. In class the teacher talks the principal concepts, he teacher us many reactions, explain as occur, and your class I like me because this professor have very knowledge to give. This subject includes a day of seminary with an assistant (generally a much more advanced student in the faculty), he us to realize exercises, these include different reactions for each topic seen.

We have seen different topics in the that had three teachers, for start the first, he taught us hydroxylated compounds, ethers, epoxides and their analogues; the next teacher taught us, carbonyl and nitrogen compounds; with the final teacher we study, carbohydrates, amino acids and proteins, this topic was the with more difficult and complicated.

This subject although was a difficult because you must know so much reactions, also required of topics learned in past subjects; personally, to me liked because every time I am approaching to content that will help me a lot for future subjects completely related with my career.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario