viernes, 26 de julio de 2019

blog 10


Well this is the last blog and during the semester I think than the loud for me has been a bit difficult because this subject ever I find it hard, when I studied in my school I don’t pay attention to English I don’t know why, maybe I don’t found it so interesting or I lost the time playing and talking with my friends, I never was a “applied student “in general for all the subject in except for the chemistry and in occasion the biology. Well that explain why English its son difficult for me, and also the long the semester the others subjects take me a lot of time and the loud in the studies has been so hard. For example the subjects physical chemistry and organic chemistry two, the vast majority failed because the huge difficult, this subject they are terrible.

In all this blog the difficult it’s going increasing for example in the beginning the minimum words was 120 and the minimum words are 200, are 80 words more than before, and I think than me “skills” about the writing are improved at least a bit or this I hope… in the future in the blog of English four I would like more topic of free election, or more interesting  

3 comentarios:

  1. I would like to write about topics of free election too.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I think sometimes write the blog was difficult because the topic, this one wasn't interesting so I agree with you in the "more free topics" stuff

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I would like more topic of free election too!

    ResponderBorrar