sábado, 22 de junio de 2019

Blog 4



Personally my favorite genres of music is rock and metal in general, I do not like to go to the extremes of each genre if not rather the most classic rock typical of the 80s or 90s that our parents could even hear, usually not  I tend to listen to new bands or get away from what I usually hear, all these years I've always heard the same 5 or 4 bands, mostly rock, like Bon Jovi, guns and roses and metallica.  But my favorite band has always been Linkin Park, I know it's pretty old-fashioned but I still like it a lot, even though the death of the chester bennington vocalist is pretty bad for the band and for all the fans  . 
I discovered that this band existed for 2013, less, thanks to a friend who also liked him, at that time the band was something recognized and I remember that some songs were used in the memes of that time, from there I started to get hooked with the band  and every time I liked it more.
https://youtu.be/8sgycukafqQ

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario