viernes, 7 de junio de 2019

blog 3 my favourite piece of technology

 One of the many pieces of technology than I usually use every day is the smartphone ,  a lot time in the day I use them  or I’m pending of a  notification or  a message, also like me all related about of technology and the smartphone they got it, they are constantly changing , the processor , the technology of  the camera or the quantity of the megapixels , the screen  resolution , the internal memory , the memory ram , etc.

 In along of my life I’ve had 7 or 8 phones, that show the real importance for my this piece of technology, my first smartphone was in 2015 during I studied in the high school, and the others came not long after, usually I changing the phone during the summer, because I ever work on summer vacation, and I spend all the money from my work in a new smartphone.


During the day I use so many my phone, in different activities like check some notification of the university for inform me, see the time for forget it one second later , watch movies or videos in YouTube and Netflix ,  play some videogames like pokemon go , read guides or pdf about of my different subjects, listen to music , etc. I never forget my phone; it’s the first thing I think in the day, without him I can’t wake up, know of the others people or the society, I would feel lost.

1 comentario:

  1. I think the smartphone is a nice invention but many people used with bad purposed

    ResponderBorrar